If you're looking to implement a consistent, repeatable and effective test management process then HP's Quality Center can be relied on to deliver. This leading web-based system helps QA teams implement a quality management process and build a foundation for best practices on an enterprise-wide level.
Quality Center is designed to cover all the quality activities including requirements , test management, defect tracking, as well as areas like business process testing.
Ultimately what you can expect from Quality Center is improved application quality with more effective and cost efficient project implementation.
What Quality Center will do for your organization
It is easy to determine whether your company has a significant issue with application quality. For example, you clearly need to make some changes if you have:
- Applications that are consistently late to market and over budget
- Frequent application outages
- A high percentage of development costs allocated to finding and fixing bugs
- Problems with applications that result in constant development patching
- Frequent rollbacks of applications from the production environment
- High levels of frustration and complaints from users
- Inconsistent quality levels in production application
- Lack of alignment between quality practices and business goals
Quality Center 28 Day Trial
The only way to determine whether Quality Center makes sense for your organization is to use it. We can help you do just that. Sign up for a free trial. You will have it within the hour.
Why do you need Quality Center?
A single platform creates an information bridge, regardless of function or location. It drives collaboration among development teams, quality functions, business analysts and project overseers. Operating from one test management platform standardizes requirements definition and management, release and build management, test planning and scheduling, and defects tracking and reporting - all with complete traceability. Quality Center:
- Packages classic features such as requirements management, test planning and defect management.
- Allows scalability - from a single project to multiple, enterprise-wide projects and releases.
- Supports your organization on an enterprise-wide basis, even within a decentralized testing organization.
- Allows resources to link requirements to test plans.
- Provides comprehensive reporting capabilities that can integrate with many external reporting tools.
- Ensures that applications function as expected, even when performed under variable consumption loads.
- Provides a centralized repository for automated tests and reporting on their execution status.
- Manages application quality with consistent and repeatable processes.
Quality Center helps improve software quality across a wide range of IT and application environments. At all points in the process, Quality Center provides visibility for your project’s status to all project implementation and support functions. This allows you to move forward in the development process while managing and controlling risk.
Quality Center White Papers and Comparison Guides
HP ALM and QC 11.00 Feature Comparison Guide
Understand the HP Quality Center and HP Application Lifecycle Management feature sets and find out what's new in version 11.00. This feature comparison Guide covers both QC and ALM.
Tool Integration for ALM and QC
In todays development environment project members are often committed to, or constrained by, different tool sets deployed throughout the organisation. HP Tool Integration solutions simplify deployment in heterogeneous environments.Read more about HP Tool Integrators
Versioning and Baselines with HP QC
Two features that give QA teams the ability to track all changes and versions of artifacts they are working on. Both features providing the ability to maintain histories of changes and specify the relationships between different libraries of artifacts.Read more about Versioning and Baselines with HP QC
Quality Center Dedicated Cloud
Until now many companies have refrained from moving to the cloud even though the benefits are obvious. Scalability, elasticity, availability and pay-per use. Often concerns around security and compliance have been the reason for this. Security is mandatory and is delivered as part of the HP dedicated cloud offering.
Further more the HP SaaS may reduce the cost of your test management solutions with fast and agile deployment of validated solutions and IT process optimization. Combining this with enhanced security the HP SaaS cloud offering what you get is simply a cloud solution suitable for managing your test process.