A Fast Start course looking at TestComplete over 12 lessons. We take the novice user of TestComplete through all the basics to get them productive in the shortest time possible. We start out with topics looking at the user interface and the basic concepts. We work through all the important aspects of TestComplete including managing projects, check points and test logging. Crucially we'll explain in detail the concepts of objects, properties and methods so that you can understand how best to apply TestComplete to your projects. In short this course will take you from novice to productive test automation engineer with one of the leading test automation tools in the market.
Each module is designed to take no more than 30 minutes to complete. In fact I've specifically kept every video to about 15 minutes. There's a lot packed into each video though. The key learning points accompanying the video will take no longer than 10 minutes to scan. You might have to watch each video a couple of times but, spend just 30 minutes each day for two weeks and you'll have mastered the basics of TestComplete.
- Module 1 : Getting Started and Key Components
- Module 2: Creating Our First Test
- Module 3: The User Interface
- Module 4: Managing Projects
- Module 5: Options and Settings
- Module 6: Objects, Properties and Methods
- Module 7: Creating Key Word Tests
- Module 8: Projects and Project Suites
- Module 9: Checkpoints and Stores
- Module 10: Test Logging
- Module 11: Name Mapping
- Module 12: Debugging